Common questions about the tax deduction card

  • Print


I have not received the tax deduction card. What should I do?

Your tax deduction card is now electronic. This means that you will no longer receive the tax deduction card by post at your home address. Nor do you need to submit anything to your employer.

Instead of a tax deduction card, you will be sent information about your tax deduction card (a tax notice). If you are a registered electronic user, you will receive this information electronically in your message box in Altinn.

If you have not received information about your tax deduction card by 9 January, it may be that the Tax Administration does not have enough basic information to issue one. In that case, you can order a tax deduction card and enter the details yourself.

N.B.: Remember that your employer can use your tax deduction card for the year before, for your January pay.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.