I receive money from NAV and have questions about my tax deduction card

If you have a question about whether the tax deduction card is correct, it is the Tax Administration that will answer your question. Questions about the actual deduction of tax should be addressed to the Labour and Welfare Service (NAV).

You do not need to submit your tax deduction card to NAV, because NAV gets the tax deduction cards electronically from the Tax Administration.

NAV is not always informed if you have another main employer. If you have a table-based card, you therefore need to ensure that the table-based card is only used by your main employer.

Find out more on NAV's website.