What do I do if I want to deduct more than shown on the tax deduction card?

You don't need a new tax deduction card from the tax office. Contact your employer/payroll office (or pension company) and ask for more tax to be deducted. The Tax Payment Act (chap. 5 Section 5-5, 2nd para) obliges an employer to deduct more tax if you so request.

If you are unsure about how much more tax you want to deduct, you can calculate your tax using our calculator. Your employer may require you to put your request in writing.