The tax lists contain information on personal and non-personal taxpayers who have received a tax settlement.
The tax lists for personal taxpayers will not contain the following:
- information on anyone with a blocked address (pursuant to the National Registry Act)
- information on anyone where the information could reveal a client relationship
- information on anyone aged 17 or under at the end of the income year
- information on anyone without a permanent residence
- information on deceased people
The information is up-to-date at the time the tax lists are produced. Persons who are given a blocked address after this date will be included in the tax lists for the next update. The tax lists will normally be updated four times a year.