• Print
  • 1 Work or go to school abroad

Work or go to school abroad

If you have permanent work or go to school abroad, you can use a foreign-registered vehicle in Norway.

If you live with your spouse or children under 18 in Norway, you are considered to be permanently resident in Norway. In these cases, you cannot use a foreign-registered vehicle. Read more about what you must do as a permanent resident in Norway.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.