• Print
  • 1 Have a family abroad

Have a family abroad

If you have a family abroad you don't have to apply for a driving permit to use a foreign-registered vehicle in Norway.

You will be considered to be resident in a country other than Norway if you live with your spouse or children under 18 in this country and visit them regularly. 'Regularly' means at least once a month.


Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.