• Print
  • 1 Company car

Company car

You can apply to use a foreign-registered company car if your employer is established outside Norway. This permission is given for periods of up to 12 months.

Before you bring the vehicle into Norway, you must apply for a driving permit to use a foreign-registered company car.

You must apply, not your employer. If you intend switching company car, you must apply for a new driving permit.

To use a foreign-registered company car, you must also fulfil the following conditions:

  • Your employer provides you with a specific foreign-registered vehicle
  • The vehicle is necessary to enable you to perform your employment duties
  • The vehicle will not be used on more than 183 days in any 12-month period. During the same period, the vehicle must not be used for private and business purposes in Norway more than it is used for business purposes abroad. This is measured in terms of the number of kilometres travelled

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.