• Print
  • 1 I am moving to Norway permanently

I am moving to Norway permanently

You can apply for a temporary driving permit for a foreign-registered vehicle for up to 14 days when moving to or from Norway. You must document that you are moving by producing a relocation certificate, employment contract or other relevant documentation.

If you intend bringing a foreign-registered vehicle with you when you move to Norway, you must import the vehicle and pay the applicable duties and taxes. This applies regardless of your citizenship and where you are moving from.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.