• Print
  • 1 Vehicles more than 10 years old

Vehicles more than 10 years old

When you modify a vehicle that is more than 10 years old, you must still get the vehicle approved by the Public Roads Administration, but you will not need to pay any supplement.

You therefore do not need to notify the Tax Administration of the modifications.

More information on modifications can be obtained from the Public Roads Administration.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.