Important information

This page is not available in English.

Form RF-1177


Har du bokføringsplikt og driver jordbruk, gartneri, skogbruk, pelsdyrnæring eller reindrift, skal du levere RF-1177 som vedlegg til skattemeldingen eller selskapsmeldingen.

Self-employed persons and limited liability companies (AS) must log in and submit the tax return and all forms electronically.

Self-employed persons and businesses can use the paper form as a preparation and a guide to complete the form.


Skjemaet "RF-1179 Varelager i Landbruk " er ikke lenger i bruk.

Hjelp til utfylling

Skjema på papir

Tidligere års skjema og rettledning

You can use the older forms as a guide if you need to change something in previously submitted tax returns.

You can still change and re-submit your tax return for wage earners and pensioners and the tax return for sole proprietorships with forms attached for  2017 and 2018 if you discover errors, or if you've received new or delayed information.