You need to log in to Altinn to order.
- If you are ordering certificates on behalf of others (for instance, your minor children) you can use the field "Enquiry or Comments" for stating what is the purpose, and who the certificate is meant for .
- Here you can also state if you need the certificate in english or multilingual version, if the certificate can be issued in other languages.
The certificate will then be sent by mail to your postal address according to the National Registry.
- We do not send certificates by email.
- We do not issue certificate printouts to you in person at the National registry.
This will normally take three days. In addition, postal service.
You do not need a birth certificate to order a passpost for your children.
Certificates issued with and without stamp and signature
The four following certificates are issued without stamp or signature.
- Melding om registrert flytting
- Bekreftelse på tildelt d-nummer
- Bekreftelse på registrert foreldreansvar
Other certificates are issued with stamp and signature.
Using the certificate abroad
- If you need to use the certificate abroad, you have to send it to the County Governor who adds an apostille stamp. You must also inform the County Governor which country you need to use the certificate in. More information about apostille and legalisation.