Coronavirus - important information from the Tax Administration

Tax offices that provide ID control

Are you a foreign worker and you need a D number to get a tax deduction card, a foreign citizen with a D number who needs to undergo an ID control, or moving to Norway and want to send us a notification? You can find your local tax office below. Before you show up, you must book an appointment.

Search for a tax office