Coronavirus - important information from the Tax Administration

Form Q-0160

Declaration concerning division

The person getting married must give information concerning any division that has taken place after previous marriages/partnerships/registered partnerships. 

You can get the form from Statlig blankettarkiv.

The form must be completed, signed and sent to your tax office together with other required documents.