Coronavirus - important information from the Tax Administration

Form RF-1441

Recognition of registered partnership as a marriage

In order to have a registered partnership recognised as a marriage, you must submit a written notification to the tax office.

Download RF-1441, complete and send to us:

Complete and submit the form

Gays and lesbians have the same right to enter into marriage as heterosexuals. This also means that gays and lesbians can change their registered partnership to marriage.

Fill in the form below and send it to your tax office.

Once we have processed the notice, you'll receive a letter in the mail.