If you need to attend at the tax office, you have to book an appointment. Read below to see when you have to go to the tax office.
If you still need to attend at the tax office, you have to book an appointment. Each appointment lasts for 15 minutes. Please note that not all tax offices offer ID control.
When do you need to go to the tax office?
You have to go to the tax office that offers ID control if you want to:
- apply for a tax deduction card but lack a valid D number
- report that you've moved to Norway
If you want to confirm paternity, you can attend any tax office.
When you go to a tax office, you must bring the following:
- Valid ID document: A passport or a national ID card with a picture of you and showing nationality and gender.
- Documentation substantiating your case. Examples:
- An employment contract or written offer of work.
- A contract for the purchase or leasing of a house for at least six months.
- If you have a sole proprietorship, you must bring confirmation of this.
- Electronic ID if you have one, for instance BankID, BankID on mobile or MinID.