View your claims and payments
The "My claims and payments" service gives you a summary of debts, credit balances and payments made between you and the tax authorities. Please note that it may take a few days for this summary of incoming and outgoing payments to be updated.
The service provides you with an overview of the following:
- all payments in and out between you and the tax authorities
- all claims that are less than four years old, as well as older claims if they remain unpaid
- payment details for claims and payments in and out
You will not be able to see any payroll withholding tax (tax deductions from your salary by your employer) in this summary. You should also note that it may take a couple of days before any payments are shown in the summary of your incoming/outgoing payments.
I need bank or balance statements for tax and employer's national insurance contributions
- The bank statement - ledger - shows all deposits and withdrawals for a specified period of time.
- The balance statement shows how much you owe or are owed as of today
You must contact us if you believe there are errors or discrepancies in your summary.