The 2017 tax assessment notice

Most salaried employees and pensioners receive their tax assessment on 27 June. After that, assessments will be sent out on an ongoing basis from 15 August until 25 October.

You'll be notified by e-mail or SMS when your tax assessment is ready. Read more about tax assessments.

Make sure your contact information is up-to-date. The best place to do this is on the website

Summer job?

If you get a summer job or permanent employment, you need to get an exemption card. Make sure that you have an exemption card, or order one here, in order to avoid that your employer deducts 50 percent taxes from your pay.

An exemption card is a tax deduction card that shows that an employer should not deduct tax if you earn NOK 55,000 or less over the year. If you had an exemption card last year, you don't need to reapply for one. If you earn more than NOK 55,000 during the year, you need to order a tax deduction card.