Tax for individuals

When you have a job, you’ll need a tax deduction card or an exemption card. The following year, you’ll receive a tax return pre-filled with the amount of tax you should have paid. Please check that it is correct.

When you have submitted your tax return, we need to process it and prepare a tax assessment. You’ll receive a tax assessment notice where it is stated how much tax you overpaid (tax refund) or how much you still have to pay (underpaid tax).

Important information

When your life changes, your tax will often also change

A change in family circumstances, place of residence, job and education affect both the allowances/deductions you are entitled to and the amount of tax to be deducted.