Employment information is incorrect
- Updated: 07 December 2018
Why am I receiving this error message?
You have provided information which should not be included under the employment type “Pension and other non-employment benefits”. For this employment type, you should not specify any other information under employment.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- provided too much information concerning employment of the type “Pension and other non-employment benefits”
- specified the wrong type of employment
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains errors and/or omissions which you must correct.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check the employment you have specified too much information for and delete the superfluous information.
- If you have specified the wrong employment type, you must change it to the correct type.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
A medical centre submits an a-melding for May with information concerning Kari, who is a pensioner, and specifies information concerning start date, working hours scheme and FTE percentage for the employment.
The centre receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-275 because it submitted superfluous information concerning the employment.
The medical centre deletes the following superfluous information for Kari:
|Employment start date||-||(the information has been deleted)|
|Working hours scheme||-||(the information has been deleted)|
|Full-time equivalent percentage (FTE percentage)||-||(the information has been deleted)|
It also enters other obligatory information.