New job in another enterprise with the same employer
- Updated: 12/18/2018
Set the end date of the employment in the existing enterprise and create a new employment relationship with a new start date in the new enterprise.
This concerns the situation when an employee moves from one enterprise to another but remains with the same employer.
An employment relationship can only be linked to one organisation number for enterprises (sub-units).
What you have to do
If one of your employees changes job internally, from one enterprise to another, you must:
- Terminate the employment with the original enterprise by entering an end date.
- Create a new employment in the new enterprise with a new start date.
- Check whether you need to change any other information concerning the employment.
This applies to information concerning:
- Occupation code
- No. of hours per week to which a full-time position equates
- Percentage employment (FTE percentage)
- Most recent date of change in percentage employment
- Remuneration type (abolished in 2019)
- Working hours arrangement
- Most recent salary change date
- Wage seniority
- Pay grade
- Information on leave or vessels
Declarant 1 has two enterprises, Enterprise A and Enterprise B. Lise has worked as a sales consultant for Enterprise A since 1 February. From 10 August, Lise will become the general manager for Enterprise B.
They must terminate Lise’s employment with Enterprise A and create a new employment for her in Enterprise B. They must do this in the a-melding for August.
|A-melding for August|
|Employment start date||1 February|
|Employment end date||9 August|
|Employment start date||10 August|
|Employment end date|
They also enter the other mandatory information.