Employment information is missing
- Updated: 07 December 2018
Why am I receiving this error message
Information is missing concerning ordinary or maritime employment.
You must state:
- start date for employment
- working hours scheme
- number of hours which equates a full-time position
- occupation code
- full-time equivalent percentage (FTE percentage)
- most recent salary change date
You should not provide information concerning:
- remuneration type (expires in 2019)
You may have received the error message because you have:
- forgotten to provide all mandatory information for ordinary or maritime employment
- specified the wrong employment type
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains errors and/or omissions which you must correct.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check the employment for which you have specified insufficient information and specify the missing information.
- If you have specified the wrong employment type, you must change it to the correct type.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
A medical centre submits an a-melding for June with information concerning Ola, who is in ordinary employment.
The centre receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-273 because information on the most recent salary change date is missing.
|The medical centre adds the following date of most recent salary change for Ola:|
|Most recent salary change date||1 January|
It also enters other obligatory information.