F285 / MAGNET_EDAG-285
Why am I receiving this error message
You have specified a start date for employment which falls after the end date.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- entered the wrong start date for employment
- specified the wrong start date for employment
- specified the end start date for employment
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains serious errors and/or omissions which you must correct. The a-melding has been rejected.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submission of the a-melding for the calendar month for which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check the start and end dates you specified and change the dates so that the start date falls before the end date. Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error.
- If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are unsure how to make corrections in your system.
A law firm submits an a-melding for December containing information concerning Ola's employment. The firm specifies a start date of 1 January 2020 and an end date of 31 December 2017.
It receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-285 because the end date falls before the start date.