F142B / MAGNET_EDAG-142B
Why am I receiving this error message?
You have used an organisation number for the enterprise (enterprise number) which is not linked to a legal organisation number in the Register of Legal Entities for the period that the a-melding concerns.
This may be because you have:
- entered an incorrect organisation number for the enterprise
- recently registered information in the Register of Legal Entities which has not yet been updated
Do I have to correct the error?
The a-melding has been submitted with information which may be incorrect.
If there is an error, you must correct it by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check the number you entered.
- You do not have to do anything if you used the correct legal organisation number and organisation number for the enterprise (sub-entity) and submitted information for the correct calendar month.
- If you:
- have linked employment with an enterprise you do not own, you must transfer the employment to an enterprise which you do own.
- have submitted an a-melding for the wrong calendar month, you must replace the a-melding you have submitted with an empty a-melding, and then submit an a-melding with the correct calendar month.
- have discovered an error in the Register of Legal Entitles, you must correct the information in that register. You do this at brreg.no.
- Submit the a-melding when the error has been corrected. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
Enterprise A is linked to Declarant 1 (legal organisation number 1) up to and including June. From July, Enterprise A became linked to Declarant 2 (legal organisation number 2).
In the a-melding for August, Declarant 1 specifies that Ola has employment with Enterprise A. It receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-142B because the organisation numbers (legal organisation number and organisation number for the enterprise) are not linked in August.
It is correct that Ola works for Enterprise A in August, but Declarant 2 must specify this, as it owns the enterprise in August.
To correct the error:
- Declarant 1 must delete Enterprise A and Ola from its a-melding for August. It does this by submitting a replacement a-melding.
- Declarant 2 must include Enterprise A and Ola in its a-melding for August.