Invalid identifier for the enterprise
- Updated: 10 December 2018
F107B / MAGNET_EDAG_107B
Why am I receiving this error message
You entered an invalid organisation number for the enterprise (enterprise number).
This may be because you have:
- forgotten a digit
- made a mistake when entering a digit
- entered an incorrect organisation number for the enterprise (sub-entity)
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains serious errors and/or omissions which you must correct. The a-melding has been rejected.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check the organisation number for the enterprise (sub-entity) you used and change it to a valid number. You will find valid organisation numbers in the Register of Legal Entities; see brreg.no.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
Legal organisation number is the legal entity's organisation number. Legal entity is also referred to as the declarant, main entity and business in the a-melding guide.
Enterprise number is the organisation number for the sub-entity that the legal entity runs. Sub-entity is also referred to as enterprise in the a-melding guide.