Invalid identifier for the enterprise
- Updated: 13 January 2020
F288 / MAGNET_EDAG_F288
Why this error message
Your main entity is missing an enterprise/sub-entity in the Register of Legal Entities/the Brønnøysund Register Centre. This must be established when you report information on employment of the type ordinary, maritime or freelance, contractors and fee recipients.
You’ve used the legal organisation number of the main entity for both the declarant and the enterprise/sub-entity.
This could be because:
- an enterprise/sub-entity has not been established for your main entity
- your main entity is registered in the Register of Legal Entities/the Brønnøysund Register Centre with an organisation form that cannot have an enterprise/sub-entity or employees
- you've reported incorrectly and should not have reported employees of the type ordinary, maritime or freelance, contractors and fee recipients
Need to correct?
Yes, the a-melding contains serious errors or omissions you must correct. The a-melding has been rejected.
You must correct the error within the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the month that you received the error message.
Severity of the error: Rejection
How to make corrections
- You have to call Statistics Norway on 62 88 55 88 to establish an enterprise/sub-entity or to clarify if the main entity is registered with an incorrect organisation form.
- When you’ve received an organisation number for the enterprise/sub-entity, you must submit the a-melding. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you’re not sure how to make corrections in your system.
Legal organisation number is the legal entity's organisation number. Legal entity is also referred to as the declarant, main entity and business in the a-melding guide.
Enterprise number is the organisation number for the sub-entity that the legal entity runs. Sub-entity is also referred to as enterprise in the a-melding guide.