Number of hours per week for a full-time position is higher than permitted
- Updated: 8/1/2019
F235-6 / MAGNET_EDAG-235-6
Why am I receiving this error message
The number of hours per week, which equates a full-time position, is too high. For the working hours scheme “other shiftarrangements", the number of hours for a full-time position must not exceed 168. The number of hours cannot be given as a negative number either.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- made an error when entering information
- specified more than 168 hours per week because you specified the hours for a full-time position for a month
- used the wrong prefix for the number of hours specified
Do I have to correct the error
The a-melding has been submitted with information which may be incorrect.
If there is an error, you must correct it by the deadline for submitting the a-melding in the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Find employment with the working hours scheme “other shiftarrangements" and check whether the specified number of hours per week for a full-time position is correct.
- If you have specified the wrong number of hours, change the number of hours to the correct number of hours per week for a full-time position.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
A grocery store submits an a-melding for September with information concerning Linda. The grocery store specifies the working hours scheme “other shiftarrangements" and the number of hours per week which equates a full-time position as 170. The hours that the grocery store specified corresponded to the number of hours in a full-time position for the reporting month.
The grocery store receives the error message MAGNET_EDAG-235-6 because the number of hours, which equates a full-time position, is higher than 168.
|The grocery store changes the hours, which equates a full-time position, for Linda to:|
|Number of hours which equates a full-time position||40|
It also enters other obligatory information.