Why am I receiving this error message
You have provided information concerning ship register, ship type and/or shipping area which is only mandatory for maritime employment.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- provided too much information concerning ordinary employment
- specified the wrong employment type
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains errors and/or omissions which you must correct.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check the employment for which you have specified incorrect information and specify correct information.
- If you have specified the wrong employment type, you must change it to the correct type.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
A plumbing company submits an a-melding for May with information concerning Kari, who is in ordinary employment, with information on ship register, ship type and shipping area.
The company receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-187-6 because it has specified superfluous information for ordinary employment.
|The plumbing company deletes the following superfluous information for Kari:|
|Ship register||-||(the information has been deleted)|
|Vessel type||-||(the information has been deleted)|
|Shipping area||-||(the information has been deleted)|
It also enters other obligatory information.