F187 / MAGNET_EDAG-187
Why am I receiving this error message
Mandatory information on maritime employment is missing. This concerns information on ship register, ship type and shipping area.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- forgotten to provide information on ship register, ship type and/or shipping area
- specified the wrong type of employment
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains errors and/or omissions which you must correct.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check the information that is missing and specify the correct information concerning the maritime employment, such as ship register, ship type and/or shipping area.
- If you have specified the wrong employment type, you must change it to the correct type.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
A ferry company submits an a-melding for May containing information regarding Kari, who works on a ship.
The company receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-187 because information concerning ship register, ship type and shipping area is missing for Kari’s maritime employment.
|The ferry company specifies the following vessel information for Kari:|
It also enters other obligatory information.