F281 / MAGNET_EDAG-281
Why am I receiving this error message
Mandatory information on freelance employment is missing.
You have received the error message because you have:
- forgotten to state the occupation code
- specified the wrong employment type
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains errors and/or omissions which you must correct.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submission of the a-melding for the calendar month for which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Find out and declare the missing occupation code.
- An occupation code is a 7-digit code which can be found in the directory of occupations published by Statistics Norway (SSB)
- If you have specified the wrong employment type, you must change it to the correct type.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are unsure how to make corrections in your system.
A media company submits an a-melding for May containing information about Knut, who works for them as a freelance photographer.
They receive the error message MAGNET_EDAG-281 because the occupation code for Knut’s employment as a freelancer has not been stated.