F258 / MAGNET_EDAG-258
Why am I receiving this error message
The date for change in FTE percentage is a long way into the future or a long time ago.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- specified a date for a change in FTE percentage before 1 January 1960
- specified a date for a change in FTE percentage which is one year into the future.
Do I have to correct the error
The a-melding has been submitted with information which may be incorrect.
If there is an error, you must correct it by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check whether you have specified the right start and end dates for the change in FTE percentage.
- If a date is wrong, change it to the correct date.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
A joinery firm submits an a-melding for May with information concerning Ola's employment. The firm specifies a date for a change in FTE percentage of 1 January 1958.
It receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-258 because the date for a change in FTE percentage falls before 1 January 1960. The correct date for the change in Ola’s FTE percentage is actually 1 January 2017.
|The joinery firm changes the date for the most recent change in FTE percentage for Ola to:|
|Most recent date of change in FTE percentage||1 January 2017|
It also enters other obligatory information.