F257 / MAGNET_EDAG-257
Why am I receiving this error message
The start and end dates for a leave of absence or a layoff are too far into the future or too long ago.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- specified a start date for a leave of absence or a layoff which is more than ten years ago
- specified an end date for the employment which is more than ten years into the future
Do I have to correct the error
The a-melding has been submitted with information which may be incorrect.
If there is an error, you must correct it by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check whether you have specified the right start and end dates for the leave of absence or layoff.
- If a date is wrong, change it to the correct date.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
A day care centre submits an a-melding for May with information concerning Peter's leave of absence. The centre specifies1 January 2005 as the start date for the leave of absence. Peter's actually leave of absence started on 1 January 2017.
The centre receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-257 because the start date of the leave is more than ten years ago.