Illogical start date and/or end date for the employment
- Updated: 1/26/2018
F256 / MAGNET_EDAG-256
Why am I receiving this error message
You have specified start and end dates for an employment relationship which are a long way into the future or a long time ago.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- specified a start date for the employment which falls before 1 January 1960
- specified a start date for the employment which is more than one year ago
- specified an end date for the employment which falls after 31 December 2029
Do I have to correct the error
The a-melding has been submitted with information which may be incorrect.
If there is an error, you must correct it by the deadline for submitting the a-melding in the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check whether you have specified the right start and end dates for the employment.
- If a date is wrong, change it to the correct date.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
A haulage firm submits an a-melding for May with information concerning Ola's employment. The firm specifies a start date of 1 January 1956 for the employment.
It receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-256 because the start date falls before 1 January 1960. Ola started on 1 January 1996.
|The haulage firm changes the start date for Ola’s employment to:|
|Employment start date||1 January 1996|
It also enters other obligatory information.