F142C / MAGNET_EDAG-142C
Why am I receiving this error message?
You have entered a legal organisation number rather than an organisation number for enterprise (sub-entity).
This may be because you:
- specified an incorrect legal organisation number
- should have specified an organisation number for sub-entity/enterprise
All enterprises/sub-entities must have a separate organisation number. If you do not have an organisation number, or if you want to find the appropriate organisation number, see www.brreg.no.
Do I have to correct the error?
Yes, the a-melding contains serious errors and/or omissions which you must correct. The a-melding has been rejected.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check the organisation numbers you entered.
- At www.brreg.no, you can check which sub-entities/enterprises belong to the main entity/declarant. The enterprise in the a-melding must be an organisation number for sub-entity/enterprise.
- If you do not have a sub-entity/enterprise in the Register of Legal Entities and are therefore unable to specify an organisation number for enterprise in the a-melding, the enterprise in the a-melding may be an organisation number for main entity/declarant.
- Submit the a-melding when the error has been corrected. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections.
A dental surgery specifies legal organisation number 1 for declarant and legal organisation number 2 for the enterprise.
The surgery receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-142C because organisation number 2 is not linked to legal organisation number 1.
|The dental surgery specifies the legal organisation number and the organisation number for sub-entity/enterprise:|
|Declarant||legal organisation number 1|
|Enterprise||organisation number for enterprise A|
It also enters other obligatory information.