F243 / MAGNET_EDAG-243
Why am I receiving this error message
You have specified a start date for an earnings period which falls after the end date, or one date is missing.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- specified the wrong start or end date for the earnings period
- specified only one date for the earnings period when you should have specified both dates
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains errors and/or omissions which you must correct.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check the start and end dates you specified, and change the dates so that the end date falls after the start date.
- If you forgot to specify a date, specify it.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
Example – error in date
A service company submits an a-melding for May containing information regarding fixed salary for Lise with an earnings period with a start date of 20 May and an end date of 2 May.
The company receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-243 because the end date falls before the start date.
|The service company changes the dates for Lise's earnings period to:|
|Earnings period start date||2 May|
|Earnings period end date||20 May|
It also enters other obligatory information.