- Updated: 1/29/2018
F114 / MAGNET_EDAG-114
Why am I receiving this error message
You have specified an invalid code/value.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- specified a salary description which is not valid in the a-melding, e.g. “Christmas bonus”
- specified a working hours scheme which is not valid in the a-melding, e.g. “night shift”.
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains serious errors and/or omissions which you must correct. The a-melding has been rejected.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Find the code/value you have used which is incorrect.
- Check which codes/values are valid. You will find valid codes/values in the feedback you have received. You can also search the guide for the a-melding in order to find valid codes/values.
- Specify the correct code/value.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
A hospital submits an a-melding for May and specifies that Fatima follows the working hours scheme “night shift”.
The hospital receives the error message MAGNET_EDAG-114 because “night shift” is not a valid working hours scheme in the a-melding. Not all types of shift scheme have a specific code in the a-melding.
The feedback which contains information on this error lists the working hours schemes that are valid.
|The hospital changes Fatima’s working hours scheme to:|
|Working hours scheme||notShift|
It also enters other obligatory information.