- Updated: 12/7/2018
F271 / MAGNET_EDAG-271
Why am I receiving this error message
Leave description or layoff description is missing.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- forgotten to specify a leave description for a leave of absence
- forgotten to specify a layoff description for a layoff
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains errors and/or omissions which you must correct.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Check which leave of absence or layoff is missing a description, and specify the description.
In the case of a leave of absence, you should specify one of the following descriptions:
- Leave with parental benefit
- Leave in connection with military service
- Education leave
- Welfare leave
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.In the case of layoffs, you should specify the description “Layoff”.
A recruitment firm submits an a-melding for June with information concerning Anne’s employment.
The recruitment firm receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-271 because a leave description is missing.
|The recruitment firm specifies the following leave description for Anne:|
|Description of leave||Welfare leave|
It also enters other obligatory information.