F235-5 / MAGNET_EDAG-235-5
Why am I receiving this error message
The number of hours per week which equates a full-time position is too high. For the “notShift” working hours scheme, the number of hours for a full-time position must not exceed 168.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- made an error when entering information
- specified more than 168 hours per week because you specified the hours for a full-time position for a month
Do I have to correct the error
The a-melding has been submitted with information which may be incorrect.
If there is an error, you must correct it by the deadline for submitting the a-melding in the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Find employment with the “notShift” working hours scheme and check whether the specified number of hours per week for a full-time position is correct.
- If you have specified the wrong number of hours, change the number of hours to the correct number of hours per week for a full-time position.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
An advertising agency submits an a-melding for September with information concerning Lise. The agency specifies the working hours scheme as “notShift” and the number of hours per week which equates a full-time position as 170. The hours that the agency specified corresponded to the number of hours in a full-time position for the reporting month.
The agency receives the error message MAGNET_EDAG-235-5 because the number of hours which equates a full-time position is not 168.
|The advertising agency changes the hours which equates a full-time position for Lise to:|
|Number of hours which equates a full-time position||40|
It also enters other obligatory information.