If you don't have a payroll system, you can submit the a-melding directly at skatteetaten.no.
You can now start using the new and easier solution for the a-melding. The new solution replaces the a-melding form A01 in Altinn. You can use the new solution here: A10 - Direct reporting of the a-melding.
Reported combination of calculation code, zone and rate is incorrect
- Updated: 25 January 2018
F197 / MAGNET_EDAG-197
Why am I receiving this error message
You have used a combination of calculation code, zone and rate for employer’s national insurance contributions which is incorrect.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- specified an incorrect calculation code
- specified an incorrect zone for employer’s national insurance contributions
- specified an incorrect rate for employer’s national insurance contributions
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains errors and/or omissions which you must correct.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
See the overview of error severities
How to correct the error
- Check the contribution basis, zone, rate and calculation code you specified for each enterprise. If you are not sure what is correct, see the explanatory information concerning employer’s national insurance contributions.
- Correct anything that is wrong.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
Example – incorrect rate
A retail store submits an a-melding for May with the following information concerning employer’s national insurance contributions: zone = 1, rate = 0 and calculation code = "general industries".
The store receives error message MAGNET_EDAG-197 because it is not possible to have a rate of 0 when the zone is “1” and the calculation code is “general industries”.
|The store corrects the rate to:|
It also enters other obligatory information.