This income has been reported with incorrect information and is invalid
- Updated: 1/25/2018
F200 / MAGNET_EDAG-200
Why am I receiving this error message
You have specified a salary or other benefit which is invalid.
You may have received the error message because you have:
- specified a salary description which is not valid (anymore)
- forgotten to specify additional information concerning the salary or benefit (e.g. number)
- specified additional information which must not be linked to the salary or benefit you have specified
- specified incorrect information concerning withholding tax or tax obligation
This control function cannot determine exactly what is wrong or missing, but it can indicate that the combination of information concerning salary or benefit is invalid.
Do I have to correct the error
Yes, the a-melding contains errors and/or omissions which you must correct.
You must correct the error by the deadline for submitting the a-melding for the calendar month in which you received the error message.
How to correct the error
- Find out which salary or other benefit is incorrect. Change the information to a valid combination of information for the salary or benefit. If you are not sure which combinations you can use, see the explanatory information concerning salary and other benefits, or ask your system supplier to help you find out what is wrong.
- Submit the a-melding when you have corrected the error. If you use a payroll system, check with your system supplier if you are not sure how to make corrections in your system.
A retail store submits an a-melding with information concerning Lise’s hourly wage of NOK 10,000, without specifying the number of hours.
The store receives feedback MAGNET_EDAG-200 because the number of hours must always be specified for an hourly wage.
|The store specifies the number of hours which is used as a basis for Lise’s hourly wage.|
|No. of hours||20|
It also enters other obligatory information.