You can give other people access to change and submit your tax return in Altinn.
Any person and business can delegate their rights in Altinn.
Who can you delegate to?
You can decide for yourself who you wish to delegate roles to.
You could for example delegate a role to:
- An accounting office
- An auditor
- A consultancy firm
- A private individual you trust
How to do this
You must log in to Altinn yourself in order to delegate the rights to the person or persons you want to be able to view, change and submit your tax return.
- Log in to Altinn and select "Profile" from the main menu
- Select “Others with rights to forms and services”
- Select "Add new person or organization”
- Fill in Personal ID number and surname
- Click the box “Give new rights", type "1030", and select RF-1030 Tax return for wealth and income tax – wage earners and pensioners or RF-1030 Tax return for wealth and income tax – personal self-employed individuals.
- Click the link at the bottom of the page "Alternative delegation: give access to this service only (this will only give access to this year's tax return)
- Choose which rights you want to delegate. Read only, Write, Sign.
- Click "Give rights" and "Done"
The person who is delegated a right will receive an e-mail informing them.
See also Help and guidance at altinn.no. Contact Altinn if you're stuck or have any questions.
The rights are effective immediately
The person who is delegated a role will receive an e-mail informing them about this.
The delegation will be valid from and including the date the roles are delegated in Altinn and until the role is deleted in Altinn.