Do you have to postpone your wedding?

Certificate of no impediment to marriage is valid for 4 months from the issued date. If your wedding is postponed for longer than the certificate is valid, you must send a new application.

Send your application at least 4 weeks before the new date, but do not send a new application until you’re sure your wedding may be held on said date.

You do not have to send the declaration concerning division again, provided you state your previous case number.