Form RF-1454

New address abroad

If you move to a new address while you are abroad, you can notify us of your change of address by sending a message in Altinn. If you can't submit electronically, you can submit the form below.

Download, complete and send to us:

Report a new address abroad

Download and fill out the form and send it to any tax office.

Postal address:

P.O Box 9200 Grønland
0134 OSLO

Remember to enclose a copy of valid identification.

Valid identification is an ID card showing your date of birth, name, signature and a photograph. You cannot however send us a copy of your bank card, because it contains sensitive information.