You can add both forms and your own files as attachments to the electronic tax return.
It is preferred that you should create your RF-forms in Altinn as part of your electronic tax return.
Add a form from Altinn
- To add a form as an attachment, select the tab "attachments".
- Choose the correct form in the dropdown menu and click "Add". You can then begin to fill in the form.
- The form will automatically be submitted together with the tax return.
Attach a file from your own computer
If you can't submit the form as described above, you can attach a file stored on your own computer. Remember to note which item in the tax return you are referring to. If you're not sure if you have to send us an attachment, please contact us.
- To add a file as an attachment, select the tab "attachments".
- Then click "Browse", and select the correct file from your computer.
- Click "Choose file attachment".
- The attachment will be submitted together with your tax return.