How to add interest on debt
If you have lent someone money it must be entered under item 3.3.1 and we show you how to do this in this article.
You must first log in to Altinn and open your tax return for alteration/submission. You can get help with logging in here.
1. Click Change on item 3.3/4.8 Interest, debt, other capital costs and deductions.
2. Click on the arrow to bring up an overview of the items.
3. Choose item 3.3.1/4.8.1 Interest and debt.
4. Click Add.
5. Fill in Name of lender, Interest on debt and Debt. Select the reason for the change in the dropdown list. Click ‘OK’.
6. Check that the changes have been included in the overview, and
7. Click Save/Back to the list.
8. The changes are shown in the main overview.
You can now change other items or start submission by clicking Check form.