Book an appointment
You can only book an appointment for a service that require personal attendance.
Follow the instructions for isolation and quarantine
You must not meet at the tax office if you're in isolation or quarantine due to the coronavirus situation.
The quarantine rules apply if you've been abroad and if you've had close contact with a confirmed infected person.
You must wear a mask
It is now mandatory to wear a mask while on our premises. You must bring your own mask, and you will not be admitted without one.
Services that require attendance
You must book an appointment for the following services:
- Applying for a tax deduction card for the first time - foreign citizens only
- Reporting a move to Norway - Norwegian and foreign citizens
- ID control - if you’ve been issued a Norwegian ID number without personal attendance at the tax office
- Confirming paternity
The coronavirus situation affects which offices are open to the public.
The list of open offices are updated continuously:
- Bergen (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Grålum (Sarpsborg)
- Haugaland (Haugesund)
- Kirkenes (Sør-Varanger)
- Kirkenes (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Leira i Valdres
- Oslo (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Rana (Mo i Rana)
- Stavanger (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Trondheim (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- A valid ID document: A passport or national ID card containing a photograph of your face and information about your citizenship and gender.
- Information that is relevant to your case.
Examples of relevant information:
- An employment contract or written offer of employment.
- A contract for the purchase or leasing of a house for at least six months.
- If you run your own business, you must bring confirmation of this.
- Electronic ID - if you have one, for instance BankID, BankID on mobile or MinID.