Appealing against your tax assessment

For the last three income years, you can usually amend your tax return yourself even if the deadline for submission has passed.

Check whether you can make changes yourself or whether you have to submit an appeal:

More about the topic

Appealing against property tax

You can only appeal to the Norwegian Tax Administration in cases where the municipalities use the Norwegian Tax Administration’s residential property values as a basis. Read more about appealing against property tax

Appealing against your tax assessment

You may appeal against your assessment, e.g. because the amount of withholding tax deducted or additional advance tax is wrong.

Young people’s housing savings scheme (BSU)

If the basis for young people's housing savings is wrong, you must ask your bank to notify the Norwegian Tax Administration of the correct amount, in addition to submitting an appeal against your tax assessment.