Applying for a tax deduction card when you’re a foreign worker

Everyone who works in Norway must have a tax deduction card and a Norwegian identification number (D number or national identity number).The tax deduction card shows your employer how much tax to deduct from your salary. If you do not have a tax deduction card, your employer must deduct 50 percent of your income.

Find out how to apply for a tax deduction card.