Check list for application for Norwegian VAT refund
The check list is for your own use when completing and submitting an application for Norwegian VAT refund to foreign businesses.
Complete all the boxes of the application form
Make sure to complete each and all the boxes of the application form, but pay close attention to the following boxes:
- Identification number in box 1 at the top right corner.Is to be filled out if you have previously applied. See the Guidelines to application form.
- Application period and amount applied for. See box 4 of the guidelines.
- Bank details:
- Make sure to check off the box "payment in EUR" or "payment in" and specify the currency.
- Information in box 7. The purpose of the acquisitions in Norway. For more information, see the Guidelines to application form.
- Information in box 9. Any other relevant information must be stated in this box.
- Date and signature. Please read the declarations carefully before the application form is dated, signed and submitted by post (NOT email).
Check that all required enclosures are submitted
Check that all required enclosures are submitted along with the completed application form:
- Copy of certificate from public authority in the applicant's home country. See the guidelines to application form in the right-hand column below "The following must be enclosed with the application".
- Copies of invoices / accounting vouchers and any export declarations.
- Letter of Attorney if you apply through an authorised agent. See the guidelines to application form in the right-hand column below "The following must be enclosed with the application".