Book an appointment
If you are undergoing an ID control to apply for a tax deduction card, report a move to Norway or paternity declarations, you must book an appointment at one of tax offices that are now opening.
If you are a foreign employee and you live in Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim or Kirkenes - you can book an appointment at The Service Center for Foreign Workers (SUA).
Only those who are required to physically go to a tax office may book an appointment at one of the tax offices that are now opening. You must have stayed in Norway for the last 10 days, and you must not be showing symptoms of respiratory infections.
Bring the following to your appointment:
- A valid ID document: A passport or national ID card containing a photograph of your face and information about your citizenship and gender.
- Information that is relevant to your case. Examples of relevant information:
- An employment contract or written offer of employment.
- A contract for the purchase or leasing of a house for at least six months.
- If you run your own business, you must bring confirmation of this.
- Electronic ID - if you have one, for instance BankID, BankID on mobile or MinID.