Book an appointment
You can only book an appointment for a service that require personal attendance. For any other services, you must contact us in other channels.
You must book an appointment for the following services:
- Applying for a tax deduction card for the first time - foreign citizens only
- Reporting a move to Norway - Norwegian and foreign citizens
- ID control - if you’ve been issued a Norwegian ID number without personal attendance at the tax office
- Taking a DNA test
- Confirming paternity
In order to go to a tax office or SUA office, you must have stayed in Norway for the last 10 days. Exceptions exist for countries with a low spread of infection.
You will not be let in to the office without an appointment.
The following tax offices are now open - for ID controls and paternity declarations only.
- Bergen (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Haugaland (Haugesund)
- Kirkenes (Sør-Varanger)
- Kirkenes (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Leira i Valdres
- Oslo (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Rana (Mo i Rana)
- Stavanger (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Trondheim (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
If you’re a foreign worker and you live in Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim or Kirkenes - you can book an appointment at a SUA office (Service Centre for Foreign Workers).
What to bring with you to the tax office:
- A valid ID document: A passport or national ID card containing a photograph of your face and information about your citizenship and gender.
- Information that is relevant to your case.
Examples of relevant information:
- An employment contract or written offer of employment.
- A contract for the purchase or leasing of a house for at least six months.
- If you run your own business, you must bring confirmation of this.
- Electronic ID - if you have one, for instance BankID, BankID on mobile or MinID.