Book an appointment
You can only book an appointment for a service that require personal attendance.
You must book an appointment for the following services:
- Reporting a move to Norway
- Applying for a tax deduction card for the first time - foreign citizens only
- Confirming paternity
- ID check if you’ve been issued a Norwegian ID number without personal attendance at the tax office
The coronavirus situation affects which offices are open to the public.
The list of open offices are updated continuously:
- Bergen (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Grålum (Sarpsborg)
- Haugaland (Haugesund)
- Kirkenes (Sør-Varanger)
- Kirkenes (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Leira i Valdres
- Oslo (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Rana (Mo i Rana)
- Stavanger (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- Trondheim (Service Centre for Foreign Workers)
- A valid ID document: A passport or national ID card containing a photograph of your face and information about your citizenship and gender.
- Information that is relevant to your case.
Examples of relevant information:
- An employment contract or written offer of employment.
- A contract for the purchase or leasing of a house for at least six months.
- If you run your own business, you must bring confirmation of this.
- Electronic ID - if you have one, for instance BankID, BankID on mobile or MinID.
Follow the instructions for isolation and quarantine
You must not meet at the Norwegian Tax Administration if you're in isolation or quarantine due to the coronavirus situation.
It is no longer mandatory to wear a mask while on our premises. We suggest you wear a mask even if it is not mandatory.