Coronavirus - important information from the Tax Administration

Form RF-1219

Profit and loss account

You must fill in and submit the form as an attachment to the tax return or  company tax return if you have a loss account after the realisation of fixed assets, etc.

Log in and complete RF-1219:

Submit with the tax return

This form is part of the tax return. You log in and complete it electronically. If you are an employee or pensioner submitting the tax return on paper, you can use this form. However, if you submit on paper you will not receive the tax settlement until August at the earliest.

Self-employed persons and limited liability companies (AS) must log in and submit the tax return and all forms electronically.

Self-employed persons and businesses can use the paper form as a preparation and a guide to complete the form.


All forms and guidelines in norwegian only.

Guidance to completing the form

Paper forms

Paper forms and guidance for previous years

You can use the older forms as a guide if you need to change something in previously submitted tax returns.

You can still change and re-submit your tax return for wage earners and pensioners and the tax return for sole proprietorships with forms attached for  2017 and 2018 if you discover errors, or if you've received new or delayed information.